France has not played host to the World Cup Finals for more than 20 years.
Eric Knoll – Edward Gal
In 2014, it will welcome the Jumping and Dressage Finals in the same venue: the Lyon Eurexpo! A key event for French and international sport, it will be the meeting place for the world’s best riders and horses!
The arena in Lyon will be the setting for the World Cup Finals:
– THE LONGINES FEI WORLD CUP™ JUMPING FINAL
– THE REEM ACRA FEI WORLD CUP™ DRESSAGE FINAL
THE FEI WORLD CUPTM CIRCUIT IN A FEW FIGURES:
– 1978: Creation of the World Cup Jumping Circuit
– 1985: Creation of the World Cup Dressage Circuit
– 17 qualifying leagues
– 6 months of indoor competitions to be qualified
– the 50 best riders of the jumping circuit invited to the Final
– the 18 best riders of the dressage circuit invited to the Final